Editorial policy of peer-reviewed on-line Journal of Adult education
Journal of Adult Education «Obrazovanie Vzroslykh » promotes Russian and international cooperation in the development of philosophical, methodological, socio-cultural, psychological and pedagogical aspects of adult education.
Journal of Adult Education «Obrazovanie Vzroslykh» is dedicated to publishing the best research on modern methods and techniques applied in adult education, continuity between higher education and further vocational training carried out by Russian and international scholars.
Journal of Adult Education «Obrazovanie Vzroslykh» is published in two languages: Russian and English.
1) Information support of intercultural exchange in the field of conceptual modernization of adult education.
1. Providing a platform for cooperation (exchange of experience) in the field of adult education.
2. Information and communication support of theoretical research aimed at new conceptual foundations of adult education.
3. Support and optimization of new methods and techniques in the continuity between higher education and further vocational training; psychological and pedagogical techniques used in adult education.
4. Support of national scholars, ranking of Russian scientific organizations and the level of national publications in the global scientific community according to their citation frequency.
Main target groups
1. Specialists in continuous education;
2. Specialists in supplementary vocational training;
3. Specialists in educational psychology;
4. Specialists in philosophy of education;
5. Specialists in sociology of education.
Journal of Adult Education «Obrazovanie Vzroslykh» publishes papers without regard to citizenship, ethnic origin and academic degree. Authors of the papers guarantee that papers are published for the first time and were not published anywhere before and provide only original papers. Journal of Adult Education «Obrazovanie Vzroslykh» welcomes papers written within the requirements of the journal. Journal of Adult Education «Obrazovanie Vzroslykh» permanently receives articles for publication.
Journal of Adult Education «Obrazovanie Vzroslykh»is a three-month journal released in 4 issues.
Legal publication framework
The authors own the copyright. The authors delegate rights of using the articles to the journal in accordance with the licence agreement. The State Educational Institution of Additional Professional Education “Nizhny Novgorod Institute for Education Development” owns nonexclusive rights to use published materials. Republishing / publication materials on the Internet fully or partially for educational and scientific purposes can be possible with mandatory reference to the journal, authorship of the manuscript.
If your articles are based on the manuscripts published in the journal you must cite a primary source.
Editorial board is responsible for qualitative expertise at the highest professional level.
The evaluation of the papers is based on quality assessment matrix. The papers are checked to comply with the following criteria:
– formal criteria, requirements to manuscript design (a fixed volume of the article and its components, format, references, etc.);
– substantive criteria (original research, scientific novelty, relevance, scientific style, validity of the results).
Journal of Adult Education «Obrazovanie Vzroslykh» applies blind peer review procedures. The editorial board comprises of scholars from the State Educational Institution of Additional Professional Education “Nizhny Novgorod Institute for Education Development” as founding organization, Russian and foreign specialists in adult education. All Editorial board members are responsible for confidentiality, objectivity, impartiality, clear expression of views with appropriate supporting arguments, applying the principles of original sources.
The policy of the Editorial board is based on modern legal requirements for calumny, copyright, legitimacy and plagiarism, stipulated in the Russian legislation, and ethical norms shared by major scientific publishers.
Publication of articles in the Journal of Adult Education «Obrazovanie Vzroslykh» is free.